I used the new Always In My Heart bundle (Always in My Heart stamp set and Floral Heart Dies) along with the Many Layered Blossoms Dies, and True Love Designer Series Paper colored with Stampin’ Write Markers to create today’s Happy Anniversary card. I was in the mood to use some fun colors, so I opted for Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, and Highland Heather.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Always In My Heart Always In My Heart Always In My Heart Always In My Heart
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Coastal Cabana card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- optional: white CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Floral Heart Dies:
- banner from a scrap of Coastal Cabana CS
Cut using the Many Layered Blossoms Die:
- bottom layer from a scrap of Flirty Flamingo CS
- bottom layer from a scrap of white CS
- top layer from a scrap of Highland Heather CS
Stamped with the Always in My Heart stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto the die cut banner, then heat embossed in white
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- little diamonds of the DSP layer in rows of Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, and Coastal Cabana (leaving every fourth row white)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Flirty Flamingo CS floral die cut glued onto the DSP layer
- inner parts of the white CS floral die cut glued in the empty spaces of the Flirty Flamingo die cut
- Highland Heather CS floral die cut glued onto the bottom floral die cut layer
- folds in the banner burnished with a Bone Folder
- banner adhered over the floral die cuts using glue on the ends and Stampin’ Dimensionals in the middle
- 2 white Resin Hearts applied onto the banner using my Take Your Pick tool
- optional: white CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news: Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- Basic White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- Basic White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- Basic White 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Basic White Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- Basic White 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!