I used the Color Velveteen Paper Pack and Stitched Leaves Dies to make the leaves for the front of this easy Autumnal thank you card. I love how the dies for the centers of the leaves make impressions in the velveteen. The sentiment is from the Love of Leaves stamp set, which is available with these dies in a bundle to save 10%.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Love of Leaves Love of Leaves Love of Leaves Love of Leaves
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cinnamon Cider card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Highland Heather CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Love of Leaves stamp set:
- sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink onto the bottom right corner of the Very Vanilla CS layer
- leaves in Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, and Cinnamon Cider inks onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside
Cut using the Stitched Leaves Dies:
- assorted leaves from the three colors of Velveteen paper, using the outline dies and the coordinating dies that cut the veins
- left side of the Very Vanilla CS layer using the large stitched lines die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Highland Heather CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the Highland Heather CS layer
- die cut leaves adhered onto the Very Vanilla CS layer using Stampin’ Seal+
- 3 Champagne Rhinestones applied onto the Very Vanilla CS layer using the Take Your Pick tool
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!