The Sweet Little Something stamp set was one of the first I wanted to try from the new 2018 Occasions Catalog. I used it to make today’s card, which could be used for a baby or young child or even for a baby shower. Make the same card in different colors for a different feel. Maybe Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, and Berry Burst for a girl? The see through photopolymer stamps make it easy as pie to line up the three stamps to create the photorealistic image.
It’s National Cuddle Up Day! Wouldn’t you love to cuddle up with this sweet little cuddly bunny?
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Crushed Curry CS cut to 5″ x 2″
- Bermuda Bay CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 3″
- Crushed Curry CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay CS cut to 3″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 1/2″
Embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder:
- front of card base
Stamped with the Sweet Little Something stamp set:
- bunny in Pool Party, then Bermuda Bay, then Island Indigo inks
- sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- sentiment, to round the ends
Cut using Paper Snips:
Assembled the card:
- DSP glued onto the long piece of Crushed Curry CS
- long piece of Crushed Curry CS glued onto the long piece of Bermuda Bay CS
- long piece of Bermuda Bay CS glued onto the front of the card base
- bunny adhered to the Whisper White CS with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued to the remaining piece of Crushed Curry CS
- this Crushed Curry CS glued onto the remaining piece of Bermuda Bay CS
- this Bermuda Bay CS glued onto the front of the card over the DSP and other layers
- sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right end and glue on the left end
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- Sale-A-Bration! It’s Stampin’ Up!’s biggest event of the year! You get MORE FREE STUFF when you shop or join my team. Click HERE for the details.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- SAB Stamp Fest – ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! It happens January 20. Details and register HERE by January 13!
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Learn more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- January’s FREE gift: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Earn a free stamp set! Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!