Today’s project is made with several retiring products: World’s Best Trophy stamp set, Archival Basic Black ink pad, and card stock in Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, and Soft Sky. Chocolate Chip is the perfect reddish brown color for a cigar. I wrapped it around large rolls of Sweetarts candies. The cigar bands are strips of card stock with 1″ punched circles. I didn’t have a stamp set that included “boy,” although there are a few that have the word “girl.” So I used the “son” and “daughter” from the World’s Best Trophy stamp set. These make great party favors for a baby shower. You can change the band color and sentiment for any occasion.
You can see everything that is retiring HERE. Everything is available through May 31, or while supplies last.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Chocolate Chip card stock (CS) cut to 3″ x 7-1/4″ (one for each cigar)
- Pink Pirouette CS cut to 3″ x 3/4″
- Soft Sky CS cut to 3″ x 3/4″
Stamped with the World’s Best Trophy stamp set:
- son in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Soft Sky CS
- daughter in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Pink Pirouette CS
Cut using the 1″ Circle Punch:
- both sentiments
Assembled the cigars:
- burnished the Chocolate Chip CS pieces, and both of the CS strips, with a Bone Folder to soften and curl them
- wrapped the Chocolate Chip CS pieces around rolls of SweetTarts candy and secured using Tear & Tape
- wrapped the CS strips around the cigars and secured using Tear & Tape
- adhered the punched sentiments onto the cigar bands using Tear & Tape
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog info coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Receive my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards and earn free stamps!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!