And now for today’s project. This would be perfect for a small gift or favor for a bridal shower or wedding. And it’s SO easy! I used a pre-made bag, doily, ribbon, and clip – I made only the heart with sentiment embossed in gold.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- scored the top of a striped gift bag 1″ from the top
Stamped with the Born to Be Loved stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Powder Pink card stock, then heat embossed it in gold
Die cut using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- about 12″ each of three ribbons: Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon, Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, and Gold 1/8″ Ribbon
Assembled the project:
- folded the ribbons in half and adhered the tops to the center of a Gold Metallic Doily using Tear & Tape
- adhered the die cut heart to the doily using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- put goodies in the bag
- folded over the top of the bag and clipped the decoration on with a Gold Binder Clip
Here are today’s colors:
Here’s what I used:
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!