I am so enjoying the Spooky Night Suite of products in the 2017 Holiday Catalog. It’s cute, scary, pretty, and creepy – whatever you need it to be! Today I’ve used it to make a treat bag so you can give some yummy little treats or gifts to your Trick-or-Treaters this Halloween. The owl image and the sentiment are from the Spooky Cat stamp set. The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies make it super quick and easy to make treat bags out of any of Stampin’ Up!’s amazing paper, including the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) I’ve used here today.
Here’s the Spooky Night Suite:
Here’s what I made:
Wouldn’t you love to receive some little goodies in this?
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Very Vanilla card stock (CS) cut to 2″ x 6″
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 6″ x 12″ (6″ so it will fit through the Big Shot)
Stamped with the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- owl in Basic Black ink* onto the Very Vanilla CS strip, close to the bottom end
- owl features in Pumpkin Pie ink
- sentiment in Basic Black ink* onto a scrap of So Saffron CS
- *NOTE: you can use Archival Black ink or Memento Black ink
Cut using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch:
- top end of the Very Vanilla CS strip
Die cut using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits:
- both pieces of the bag from the Spooky Night DSP
Die cut using the Ornamental Christmas Framelits:
- sentiment with the tag die
Assembled the bag:
- glued two pieces of the bag together, up the side, up the back, and across the bottom
- tied sentiment tag onto owl tag with Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- adhered tags, at an angle, to the front of the bag with Tear & Tape
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Hostess Code for the month of October (HGB2HGXK)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- October’s FREE gift
Mini Pizza Boxes
Find out more HERE.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50
Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!