This is what Stampin’ Up! has to say about The Little Things stamp set:
It’s the little things that matter, such as stamps for 3″ x 3″ cards and tags. Use this stamp set to create them for your giveaways in the autumn and winter months. The way to happiness is to give others—and yourself—a treat once in a while!
For today’s project, I’ve used it on a cute little Halloween treat bag filled with candy corn. Who wouldn’t like to receive this gift? I know I would, and I don’t even like candy corn! But you can also use this stamp set on projects for all sorts of occasions, including Christmas, Valentines, and just because.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 4″, then scored in half at 2″
- Pumpkin Pie card stock (CS) cut to 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Stamped with the The Little Things stamp set:
- sentiment image and spiders in Basic Black ink onto the Pumpkin Pie CS
Assembled the project:
- put candy corn in a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag and folded over the top
- folded the DSP at the score line and stapled it over the top of the bag
- Pumpkin Pie CS glued onto one side of the DSP
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Watch this video from Stampin’ Up!:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!