Today’s project is a quick and easy treat bag, perfect for those occasions when you need a way to present a little gift in a hurry. The tag is made with the new Time For Tags host stamp set and the new Timeless Label Punch. It’s heat embossed in gold, then clipped onto the top of a Striped Treat Bag using a Gold Library Clip with a piece of ribbon on it. Boom! Done!
Look at all the tag images in this set! And they all coordinate with the Timeless Label Punch. You could stamp and punch out a bunch of them to have on hand for last minute occasions. Just clip them onto a bag, as I’ve done today, or glue them onto a card.
The Striped Treat Bags and Gold Library Clips will not carry over to the new catalog, so get those now before they’re gone. The Gold Edged Very Vanilla Ribbon will be in the new catalog, as well as the Silver Edged Whisper White version – woohoo!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Time for Tags stamp set:
- the tag image in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then heat embossed in gold
Cut using the Timeless Label Punch:
- embossed image
Assembled the treat bag:
- folded over the top of the bag and burnished the fold with a Bone Folder
- tied a piece of ribbon onto the clip and tied it in a bow
- clip the label onto the folded top of the bag
Get the limited time Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. The new products will be available beginning June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Wonderful Moments Online Card Class by May 15:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for all those weddings and showers that happen this time of year
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, ink pads, Stampin’ Blends Markers, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/wonderful-moments-wedding-card-class-preorder-2
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!