Today’s I’ms sharing a shaker card I made using products from the Ice Cream Corner Suite: Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper and Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, along with the Snow Globe Scenes Dies and Snow Globe Shaker Domes.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Sprinkles Sprinkles Sprinkles Sprinkles
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Melon Mambo card stock (CS) cut to 4 x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″ (I intended to make it the standard 4-1/4″ wide, but I didn’t discover my mistake until a lot of the card was done, so I went with it.)
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-5/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Bermuda Bay CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″ for the inside of the card base
- DSP cut to 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″, then trimmed to form a cone – top is 2-1/4″ wide and bottom is 1-1/4″ wide
Stamped with the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set:
- sentiments in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies:
- snow globe shape from the Bermuda Bay CS layer, the DSP layer, and from a scrap of Melon Mambo CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the die cut scrap of Melon Mambo CS around the hole and scalloped at the bottom
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Bermuda Bay CS layer
- backing removed from top side of shaker dome, then the dome fit through the hole in the two glued layers from the back, and adhered onto the back of the layers
- sprinkles piled on the front of the card base, where the dome will cover them
- glue applied onto the back of the Bermuda Bay CS layer, and the backing removed from the bottom of the shaker dome, then the whole thing lined up on the card front and pressed down to adhere, making sure the shaker dome adhered all around the perimeter so the sprinkles can’t leak out
- DSP cone glued onto the DSP layer, at the bottom of the shaker dome
- Melon Mambo ice cream scoop glued around the shaker dome
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Sunday is the last day of Sale-a-bration! Don’t miss out!
Get one of these items free with each $50 on your purchase:
Get one of these items free with each $100 on your purchase:
Receive this stamp free automatically with any $300 order:
Join and receive 5 packs of exclusive Designer Series Papers
That’s in addition to everything else you get with the Starter Kit! Click the image below for all the details!
No selling required. You can join for the discount,.That’s what I did! Drop anytime. No penalties. No risk. No brainer!
Hey Chick is here!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. CLICK HERE to see them all. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closed due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here are some helpful links:
- February Host Code UQDYRC42 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!