Welcome to the January 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we’re featuring products from the new Sale-a-bration Brochure. During Sale-a-bration you can get free products with your order: one Level 1 item for each $50 and one Level 2 item for each $100. I used the Berry Blessings Bundle (Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper) and Approaching Perfection stamp set to make a belated birthday card. I also used the Curvy Dies and Double Oval Punch.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops, because you don’t want to miss any of the projects created for you today by this talented group.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S January 2021 Candy January 2021 Candy January 2021 Candy January 2021 Candy
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Granny Apple Green card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 4″ (top pattern)
- DSP layer cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″ (bottom pattern)
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 4″
- Granny Apple Green CS strip cut to 2-1/2″ x 7/8″
- Basic White CS strip cut to 2-1/4″ x 3/4″
Stamped with the Berry Blessings stamp set:
- front sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the strip of Basic White CS
- inside sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto the 4″ x 4″ Basic White CS
Cut using the Double Oval Punch:
- a scrap of Granny Apple Green CS
Cut using the Curvy Dies:
- bottom of 4″ x 4″ DSP layer, 4″ x 4″ Basic White CS, and front of the card base
- top of the 4″ x 2-1/2″ DSP layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- top DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base, lining up the die cut at the bottom
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base, lining up the die cut at the bottom with the front of the card
- bottom DSP layer glued onto the inside of the card base, lining up the top curve with the bottom of the Basic White CS
- Granny Apple Green CS oval glued onto the Granny Apple Green CD strip
- front sentiment glued onto the Granny Apple Green CS pieces
- Granny Apple Green CS pieces adhered onto the top DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Night of Navy rhinestones applied onto the card front using my Take Your Pick Tool
Here’s the January 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers! If you get lost, use the list below.
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Pleaseclick here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!