A few days ago, I hosted another Mystery Stamping Party on Facebook. Today I’m sharing the interlocking gate fold card we made. I used the Approaching Perfection stamp set and Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (which are both available for only a couple more weeks – FREE Sale-a-bration items!) along with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
If you haven’t already, be sure to join the Mystery Stamping Party Facebook group here, so you can join us for the next one on 17 March.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Rectangle Stitched Dies Rectangle Stitched Dies Rectangle Stitched Dies Rectangle Stitched Dies
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (DSP) layers cut to 2-1/2″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Approaching Perfection stamp set:
- outer sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
- inner sentiment in Just Jade ink onto the Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Stitched Rectangles Dies:
- outer sentiment
- frame for outer sentiment from a scrap of Just Jade CS, using the same die as for the sentiment and the next size up
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 2 DSP layers glued onto the two halves of the card front
- outer sentiment glued in the center of the card front, but only onto the right hand side
- Just Jade CS frame glued around the outer sentiment, but only onto the left hand side
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Hey Chick is here!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. CLICK HERE to see them all, or click on the images below to see them one at a time.
One thing though – they’re only available for a limited time, so get them while you can!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closed due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here are some helpful links:
- February Host Code UQDYRC42 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!