It’s time for the August 2019 ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Beautiful Bundles. We are featuring those wonderful bundles from the Annual Catalog that save you 10% by bundling products together. I chose the lovely Band Together Bundle (Band Together stamp set and Detailed Bands Dies) to create a birthday card and Mini Pizza gift box.
Here’s the bundle:
Today’s project was inspired by this week’s Global Design Project color challenge:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pretty Peacock card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Merry Merlot CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Mossy Meadow CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Band Together stamp set:
- card sentiment in Merry Merlot ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- box sentiment in Merry Merlot ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- large flower in Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock inks onto the Whisper White CS layer and onto the top and sides of the pizza box (stamp the box while it’s still flat.)
Cut using the Detailed Bands Dies:
- both sentiments and 2 pieces of Mossy Meadow CS using the same die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Merry Merlot CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Mossy Meadow CS layer glued onto the Merry Merlot CS layer
- one of the Mossy Meadow die cuts glued onto the Whisper White CS layer, and the ends trimmed with Paper Snips
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Mossy Meadow CS layer
- sentiment glued inside Mossy Meadow die cut piece
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, then folded the box to assemble
- Mossy Meadow die cut piece glued onto the top of the box, with the side pieces folded down onto the sides of the box
- treat/small gift put in the box
- adhered a piece of ribbon (Pretty Peacock side up) around the box using Tear & Tape, covering the center of the die cut piece and its side pieces
- NOTE: Instead of adhering the ribbon all the way around the box, you can leave the ends hanging off one side and tie a bow
- sentiment glued over the ribbon inside the die cut piece
Here’s the August 2019 ICS Blog Hop:
Click on the next button to hop to the next stop, Anastasia Radloff of stampinblondie.com.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Mosaic Mood Online Class by August 21:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Mosaic Mood Suite on pages 118-120 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, embossing folder, Garden Green ink pad, pre-cut/pre-scored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/mosaic-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!