Welcome to the August 2021 IRBH! This month’s projects feature leaves and trees, so you are likely to find lots of inspiration for Autumn. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list further down this post.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S August 2021 IRBH August 2021 IRBH August 2021 IRBH August 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
The color is a little off in this photo, but you can see some of the sparkle and shine of the Gold Shimmer Vellum and the heat embossed sentiment:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Gold Foil Sheet layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Gold Shimmer Vellum layer cut to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Christmas to Remember stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Basic Black CS, then heat embossed in gold
Cut using the Seasonal Labels Dies:
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- a ring from a scrap of Gold Foil Sheet using the two largest plain circle dies
Made the Wreath:
- adhered Gold Holly Leaves, one by one, around the gold foil die cut circle, using Mini Glue Dots
- I used a little over 2 packs of the leaves. You could use fewer by making the circle base smaller and making the wreath thinner.
- The silicone craft sheet is the perfect surface to create the wreath. I happened to have the backing sheet from some labels on my table, and I would’ve had to stand up to get the craft sheet, so of course I used the label backing. But the craft sheet would’ve been better.
- back of the wreath
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Gold Foil layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Stampin’ Seal+
- Basic Black CS layer adhered onto the Gold Foil layer using Stampin’ Seal+
- sentiment adhered onto the Gold Shimmer Vellum layer using Stampin’ Seal+
- wreath adhered onto the Gold Shimmer Vellum layer using Mini Glue Dots
- Gold Shimmer Vellum layer adhered onto the Basic Black CS layer using Stampin’ Seal+ under the wreath and sentiment, so it wouldn’t show through
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the August 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
It’s Sale-a-bration time…AGAIN!
Stampin’ Up! is having the second Sale-a-bration of this year! Now through 30 September 2021, you can choose a free Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for every $50 on an order, and a free Level 2 item for every $100 on an order (before tax & shipping.)
When you join my Candy Hearts team of stampers during Sale-a-bration, you get to choose $125 in product and FREE shipping and pay only $99 (plus tax) PLUS you get to choose one of a dozen new bundles! for free! You can click on each bundle below to see the details of each in my online store.
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code H4Q67GFD – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! Join by 30 September 2021 and you also get to choose a free bundle!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!