Welcome to the Bring on the Birthdays edition of the OSAT Blog Hop! For my projects, I used the Amazing Life stamp set, Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to create a birthday card and to decorate a Copper Tea Tin.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-5/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- DSP cut to 2-1/2″ x 12″
- Early Espresso CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
Stamped with the Amazing Life stamp set:
- cake and large sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the 3-1/4″ x 2″ Very Vanilla CS layer
- cake in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- small sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Cut using Circle Punches:
- cake cut using 1-3/4″ punch
- DSP scrap cut using 2″ punch
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- small sentiment
Embossed using the Corrugated Dynamic embossing folder:
- both Early Espresso CS layers
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- both cake candles in Flirty Flamingo
- both candle flames in Pineapple Punch
- “CAKE” in Flirty Flamingo
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- large embossed Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- cake/sentiment glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the large embossed Early Espresso CS layer
- small sentiment glued onto the large embossed Early Espresso CS layer
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the tin:
- 12″ DSP wrapped around the tin and the ends glued together, making sure it is snug but also loose enough to slide off the tin
- small embossed Early Espresso CS glued onto the DSP, on top of the tin
- punched cake glued onto the punched DSP
- punched DSP glued onto the small embossed Early Espresso CS
Here’s the Bring on the Birthdays hop:
Be sure to check out every stop to see all the great birthday projects!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Geared Up Garage Manly Card Online Class by March 20!
- Make 6 masculine cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- manly designs for birthday, Father’s Day, or just to say I love you
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!