It’s time for the RemARKably Created Blog Tour! The theme is Easter. After you read my post, be sure to follow the list below to all the other blogs on the tour. You don’t want to miss any of the projects made by these amazing stampers! I used the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper for my card today. This paper pack is FREE with a $50 order, but only through March 31! Don’t miss the opportunity to add this gorgeous paper to your crafting stash!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (dots)
- Pink Pirouette CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
- DSP cut to 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ for the envelope flap (floral)
Stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- sentiment (I punched it twice – once near one end of the sentiment, then again near the other end of the sentiment.)
Cut using Paper Snips:
- a scrap of Early Espresso CS to fit around sentiment (I glued the punched sentiment onto the scrap, then trimmed around it.)
- flower from a different piece of the DSP
- trimmed excess DSP from around envelope flap (I glued it to the flap first, then trimmed it.)
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flower and leaves in Pink Pirouette and Old Olive, with just a touch of Daffodil Delight for the flower center
- sentiment in Pink Pirouette (I meant to stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Pink Pirouette CS, but forgot until I had it all glued together, so I just colored it in with the Blends Marker.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP flower glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pink Pirouette CS glued to the inside of the card layer
Here’s the blog tour:
I hope you’ll check out all the projects on the tour. Use this list as a guide.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! CLICK HERE to subscribe. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!