Welcome to the OSAT 05-2019 Blog Hop! This month is all about fabulous florals. For my projects, I used the brand new Perennial Essence Suite of products, which will be available to purchase on June 4! I used the Floral Essence stamp set, Perennial Flower Punch, Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum cardstock, 5/8″ Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon (which is so yummy!) and Perennial Essence Floral Centers.
Be sure to hop all the way around the hop to see all the great fabulous floral projects from this talented group!
Here’s what I made:
A card and coordinating mini pizza box.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
For the card:
- Calypso Coral card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
For the box:
- Calypso Coral CS cut to 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- DSP layer cut to 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″x
Stamped with the Floral Essence stamp set:
- 4 flowers in Versamark ink onto a piece of Petal Pink Vellum CS, then heat embossed in white
- sentiment in Crushed Curry ink onto the 1/2″ strip of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Perennial Flower Punch:
- the 4 vellum flowers
Cut using the Leaf Punch:
- 6 leaves from a piece of Old Olive Vellum CS
Cut using the Detailed Trio Punch:
- all four corners of the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
Cut using Paper Snips:
- notch in one end of the sentiment strip
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2 flowers adhered together in the center using a Mini Glue Dot
- 3 leaves adhered onto the back of the flower using Snail
- a Perennial Essence Floral Center applied onto the center of the flower
- 7″ piece of ribbon folded in half, and the ends cut at an angle
- ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Snail
- flower/leaves adhered over the ribbon using Snail
- sentiment adhered over the ribbon using Snail
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished all the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, then folded it together
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Calypso Coral CS layer
- Calypso Coral CS layer glued onto the top of the box
- flower and leaves put together the same way as for the card above, then adhered onto the DSP layer using Snail
- ribbon tied around the box and into a bow (obviously, put your treat into the box before tying the ribbon around it)
Here’s the OSAT 05-2019 Fabulous Florals Blog Hop:
Be sure to check out every stop to see all the great Spring Fling projects!
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. The new products will be available to purchase beginning June 4, 2019.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Get the limited time Everything is Rosy Product Medley!
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Preorder the Wonderful Moments Online Card Class by May 15:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for all those weddings and showers that happen this time of year
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, ink pads, Stampin’ Blends Markers, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/wonderful-moments-wedding-card-class-preorder-2
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!