It’s time for the IRBH Blog Hop! I always look forward to hopping with this amazing group of stampers. The theme for this month’s hop is Love. I made a simple Valentine’s card using products from both the Occasions and Annual catalogs. My card was inspired by the GDP sketch challenge for this week:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Forever Lovely stamp set:
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Needlepoint Elements Framelits:
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- large oval from a piece of Melon Mambo DSP
Assembled the Valentine card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- oval die cut glued onto the Flirty Flamingo DSP layer
- 3 pieces of twine stretched across the DSP layer and adhered on the back using Tear & Tape
- 3 pieces of twine tied around the first three pieces and tied in a bow – I secured the bow to the DSP layer with a Mini Glue Dot
- sentiment adhered over the twine using Tear & Tape – I also put a piece of Tear & Tape between the twine and DSP to hold it in place
- Flirty Flamingo DSP glued onto the front of the card base
- three Coastal Cabana dots applied to the card front
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts S
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
New online class!
Preorders begin tomorrow! Check my blog post tomorrow morning for the details!
Here are some helpful links:
- It’s Sale-a-bration! Save big when you shop, shop big, host, or join!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!