Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo, number 9 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
It’s impossible for me to choose just one Stampin’ Up! tool as my favorite. I love them all. Stampin’ Up! always puts so much thought into everything they sell. But today I had to choose one, so I decided to focus on a tool that absolutely no paper crafter should be without: Paper Snips.
These scissors actually do what others only say they do. They are very sharp all the way to the tippy tip. This allows you to fussy cut the most delicate of designs.
For this card, I used them to fussy cut the individual leaves, the bird, the flower, and the flower center. I used Crystal Effects to highlight the smallest fussy cut pieces.
The next stop is Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs, number 11 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <–YOU ARE HERE
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
Here’s what I used today: