It’s time for the August 2019 PPPBH! This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit is called The Gift of Fall* and it’s a real beauty. There are so many colors, and so many pretty pieces to decorate the gift bags in the kit. There is also an add-on kit subscribers can purchase that has cards and envelopes. I used both to create my projects for today.
*What we in the US call Fall, folks in other English speaking parts of the world call Autumn.
Here’s the kit:
Here’s the add-on bundle:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Products in italics will be available beginning September 4, 2019.
Cut using Paper Snips:
- tag from a note card front, using a white tag from the kit as a guide
Stamped with the Gift of Fall stamp set:
- berry sprigs in Golden Glitz and Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic inks onto the note card front and the tag front
- sentiment in Merry Merlot ink onto the label
- NOTE: The Delicata Metallic inks take longer to dry than the classic inks, so I heat set the stamped images with my heat tool. The shimmer of these inks doesn’t show well in the photos. They have a lovely glimmer to them which is subtler than heat embossing.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- 2 vellum leaves glued onto the front of the card base
- 1 vellum leaf glued onto the sentiment label
- sentiment label adhered onto the front of the note card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Assembled the bag:
- 3 vellum leaves and 5 Crumb Cake leaves glued onto the tag
- 5 gold sequins applied onto the center of the leaves
- tag glued onto the front of the gift bag
Here’s the August 2019 PPPBH:
Click the pumpkin to hop to the next stop, Darla Watson of Scrap Happens Here with Darla.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used other than what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here’s the stamp case insert:
Here’s the official Stampin’ Up! video for this kit:
Preorder the Pretty Petals Online Class by September 5:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Pretty Petals Suite on pages 72-74 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, pre-cut card kits, and 6 Very Vanilla envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/pretty-petals-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!