Today for the ICS Love Thing Blog Hop we are sharing projects for wedding, anniversary or Valentines Day. I’m sharing the little gifts I made for some friends of mine for Valentine’s Day. I filled Sweet Cups with Valentine themed peanut M&Ms, and decorated the lids with the Sweetest Thing bundle, How Sweet It Is and Garden Impressions Designer Series Papers, and the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment so it would be in exactly the same place on each one – read on to see how I did that. Super quick and easy!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- largest scalloped circle from Melon Mambo card stock (CS)
- largest plain circle from Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- largest plain circle from a scrap of CS (any color) for a Stamparatus template (see below)
Die cut using the Jar of Sweets Framelits:
- candy jars from a piece of How Sweet It Is DSP
Stamped with the Sweetest Thing stamp set:
- sentiment in black ink onto the DSP circle
- I placed the die cut template on the Stamparatus and placed the stamp where I wanted it on all the circles. Then I placed each DSP circle in the template and stamped. This is great for stamping multiples of the same thing, or for stamping in the same place more than once if you didn’t get a good stamp the first time.
Assembled the sweet cups:
- DSP circle glued onto the Melon Mambo CS circle
- die cut candy jar adhered onto the DSP circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Melon Mambo CS circle adhered onto the lid of the sweet cup using Tear & Tape
Here’s the It’s A Love Thing blog hop:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a- ration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!