It’s time for the July ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Punch Me Out! I used four different punches on my card: Perennial Flower Punch, Leaf Punch, Pretty Label Punch, and Detailed Trio Punch. I also used the Perennial Essence Suite and Label Me Pretty stamp set.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see all the great punched projects from this talented group of stampers!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mossy Meadow card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″”, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Label Me Pretty stamp set:
- sentiment/flowers in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- stamped image
Cut using the Detailed Trio Punch:
- all 4 corners of the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
Cut using the Perennial Flower Punch:
- 3 pieces from a scrap of Petal Pink vellum
Cut using the Leaf Punch:
- 3 pieces from a scrap of Old Olive vellum
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- stamped image in Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, and Old Olive
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- a piece of Petal Pink Striped Organza Ribbon folded in half and adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape
- 3 flowers stacked and glued together
- leaves glued onto the back of the flower
- flower/leaves adhered over the ribbon using Mini Glue Dots
- Perennial Floral Center applied onto the middle of the flower
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the July ICS Blog Hop:
Click the Next button to hop on to the next stop and see what Terri Takashige of Territerbear’s Stamp & Scrap Spot has made:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Daisy Lane Online Class by July 17:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Daisy Lane Bundle on page 23 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punches, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/daisy-lane-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!