It’s time for the June ICS Blog Hop! This month we are featuring the new 2018-2020 In Colors, I used the new Accented Blooms stamp set and the Tailored Tag Punch.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Accented Blooms stamp set:
- sentiment in black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then cut out using Paper Snips
Cut using the Tailored Tag Punch:
- 2-3 pieces from each of these five colors of card stock: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Basic Black card base with a Bone Folder
- glued the punched pieces onto the front of the card base about 1/8″ apart, as shown in the photos
- sentiment glued onto one of the punched shapes
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Click the arrow to hop to the next blog, Cheryl Hamilton of Create With Cheryl.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!