This is the second card I’ve made using the Bubble Over Bundle – you can see the first one here. I really like these products. They’re fun and colorful and fit so many different occasions. The main reason I chose it for today’s card is because today is National Drinking Straw Day! So what could be more perfect than a card with drinking straws on it?
Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper © Stampin’ Up!
Since the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs went live today, we at the Inspire Create Share Blog Hop thought it appropriate to showcase some of the new products. So today’s theme is A Recipe for Sale-A-Bration. We are featuring projects that use a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) product and other products that will get you up to the order you need to get it for FREE! My SAB product today is the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) – yes, you can get this amazing DSP for FREE with a qualifying order.
When you scroll down and see what’s listed under Here’s What I Used, you’ll see more than just the main ingredients of the card. That’s because I like to show every single thing I used so you can purchase something if you don’t already have it.
Here’s how to get the Bubbles & Fizz DSP:
- Bubble Over Bundle $40.50, Whisper White Thick card stock $7.00, and Silver Foil Sheets $4.oo, totaling $51.50.
- Or you could use different card stock you already have, instead of the Silver Foil Sheet, and add a Bermuda Bay ink pad, totaling $54.00.
- Or how about this – Bubble Over Bundle $40.50, Whisper White Thick card stock $7.00, Silver Foil Sheets $4.oo, Cupcake Cutout Framelits Dies $27.00, Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral ink pads 2 x $6.50, Stampin’ Dimensionals $4.00, Multipurpose Liquid Glue $4.00, throw in the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (Item#145632) that I used on yesterday’s card $7.00, totaling $106.50. With this order you can get the DSP plus another SAB item for free!
- I used the Cupcake Cutout Framelits Dies for the sentiment banner on today’s card, but if you don’t have them, you can just cut and score the paper with your Stampin’ Trimmer and notch the ends with either Paper Snips or the Banner Triple Punch (Item #138292, $$23.00.)
The thing is, for every $50 of goodies you get from your wish list, you get a FREE SAB item! And for every $100, you get either 2 FREE SAB items, or one of the two larger SAB items on pages 17 and 19. It’s a win win!
CLICK HERE for more details on Sale-A-Bration.
Here’s what I made:
The bottles from yesterday’s card were stamped, but these bottles were cut directly from the DSP, saving a step – just one more reason to have the DSP!
Here’s a close up of the drinking straws:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (blue layer)
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 4-3/4″ (coral layer)
Stamped with the Bubble Over stamp set:
- sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- bubbles in Calypso Coral ink onto the inside of the card base
Die cut using the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits:
- straws (2) from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- bottle caps (2) from a Silver Foil Sheet
- bottles (2) from a third pattern of the DSP
Die cut using the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the card base score line, and the score lines in the sentiment banner, with a Bone Folder
- the 2 straws glued onto the back of one of the bottles
- the 2 bottles glued onto the coral DSP layer
- one bottle cap glued onto the top of a bottle
- the other bottle cap glued to the coral DSP layer at the bottom of the other bottle
- coral DSP layer glued to the blue DSP layer
- blue DSP layer glued to the front of the card base
- adhered sentiment banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center and glue on the ends
Here’s the Next Stop on the Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
Click on each one to see everything that comes in, or with, that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- SAB Stamp Fest – ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! It happens January 20. Details and register HERE by January 13!
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!