It’s time for the ICS Blog Hop for April! This month’s theme is A Girl Thing, so we’re focusing on girly projects. I’ve used the A Mother’s Flair stamp set from the 2018 Occasions Catalog to create a very simple card in sweet colors: Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz, and Pool Party. I love to hear from you Let me know what you think by commenting below!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Sweet Sugarplum card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the A Mother’s Flair stamp set:
- shoe in Sweet Sugarplum ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- “Happy Mother’s Day” in Pool Party ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside (Oops, I forgot to get a picture of the inside,)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Pear Pizzazz CS layer
- Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon adhered to the Pear Pizzazz CS layer using Tear & Tape, and wrapped around to the back
- a second piece of Pool Party Ribbon tied around the first piece
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS with “Happy Mother’s Day” glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Click the arrow to hop to the next blog, Anastasia Radloff of Stampin’ Blondie:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!