It’s Paper Palooza on the ICS Blog Hop today! July’s theme is Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is perfect since Stampin’ Up! is having a DSP sale in July. You can see more details on the sale near the bottom of this post. For my card today I used the Petal Promenade DSP, a beautiful floral set with lots of pinks. I also used the Beautiful Promenade bundle and Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems. They’re all part of the gorgeous Petal Promenade Suite.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/2″ x 4″ (pink marble)
- DSP cut to 5-1/8″ x 2″ (pink flowers)
- Blushing Bride CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Beautiful Promedade stamp set:
- sentiment in Fresh Fig ink onto a scrap of Blushing Bride CS
Die cut using the Beautiful Layers Thinlits:
- doily from a scrap of Smoky Slate CS
- three leaves from a scrap of Fresh Fig CS
- both ends of the 5-1/8″ x 2″ DSP
Die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- marble DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- floral DSP strip glued over the marble DSP layer
- Old Olive Colored Doily glued onto the floral DSP strip
- Smoky Slate die cut doily glued over the Old Olive doily
- sentiment adhered to the Smoky Slate doily using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- three die cut Fresh Fig leaves glued onto the card front, with the stems tucked under the doilies
- three Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems applied to the card front
Here’s the hop:
Click the image to hop to the next blog, Sharon Burkert of sharonburkert.com:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are two amazing July offers:
1) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
2) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!