Welcome to the February 2020 ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is “Thinking of You” and we’re featuring projects for get well, sympathy, and other times you want to let someone know “I’m thinking of you.” I used the Sending You Thoughts Sale-A-Bration stamp set to create today’s project. It’s free with a $50 order!
Sending You Thoughts Sending You Thoughts
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Petal Pink CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- Petal Pink CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 5/16″ for the tin sentiment
Stamped with the Sending You Thoughts stamp set:
- tin sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Petal Pink CS strip
- that same sentiment stamped in two parts, one onto a scrap of Petal Pink CS and the other onto a scrap of Flirty Flamingo CS (both in Real Red ink)
- larger sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Petal Pink CSx
Cut using the Heart Punch Pack:
- plain hearts: the 3 card sentiments and a scrap of DSP
- scalloped hearts: 1 Flirty Flamingo CS, 1 Petal Pink CS, and 2 Real Red CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- angled the ends of the tin sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Petal Pink CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Petal Pink CS layer
- 2 Petal Pink stamped hearts glued onto 2 Real Red scalloped hearts
- Flirty Flamingo stamped heart glued onto the Petal Pink scalloped heart
- 2 Real Red scalloped hearts glued onto Flirty Flamingo Heart Doilies
- Petal Pink scalloped heart glued onto a Real Red Heart Doily
- hearts glued together in a cascading design
- hearts adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Petal Pink CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the tin:
- DSP heart glued onto the Flirty Flamingo scalloped heart
- Flirty Flamingo scalloped heart glued onto a Real Red Heart Doily
- sentiment adhered onto the hearts using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Heart Doily adhered onto the lid of the tin using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s the ICS Blog Hop for January 2020:
Click the Next button to check out Melissa Tennison’s post at Melissa’s Kre8tions:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Coordination Product Release is Live!
Only available through March 31, 2020, or while supplies last!
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! AND NOW, only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!