Need a quick little gift bag to give some yummy little goodies in? Today’s project is just that, and it is soooo easy to make! It’s also a sneak peek from the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, for the InKing Royalty May Blog Hop. The new products I used are the Label Me Pretty Bundle (Label Me Pretty stamp set and Pretty Label Punch,) Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, and 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon in Old Olive, and they will be available to order on June 1!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer you a sneak peek at new items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. We are so excited about the June 1 release of this new catalog – it’s AMAZING – and we are excited to share our sneak peek creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss any of it!
Here’s what I made:
Scroll down to see how I made it and what I used.
Here’s the InKing Royalty May Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 10-1/2″ x 10″
- with 10-1/2″ side at the top, scored at 2″, 5″, 7″, and 10″
- with 10″ side at the top, scored at 2″
Stamped with the Label Me Pretty stamp set:
- used Stampin’ Write Markers in Night of Navy, Old Olive, and Calypso Coral to color the stamp, then stamped image onto Whisper White card stock (CS)
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- stamped image
Assembled the bag:
- all scored lines folded
- used Paper Snips to cut the short vertical score lines up to the horizontal score line (see diagram below)
- used Paper Snips to cut away the smallest corner rectangle (blue area on diagram)
- applied glue to the outside of the 1/2″ tab and adhered it to the inside of the other end
- folded in four bottom flaps and glued together – I prefer to fold in the back first, then the two sides, and the front flap last.
- adhered stamped/punched piece to front of bag with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- folded over top of bag and tied a piece of ribbon around it
Score along dotted lines and cut along solid lines:
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Only 3 days left to register!
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9am-5pm
Candy’s Stamping Studio, Atlanta, GA
You’ll have 8 hours with no kids, no pets, no job, no worries – just fun with friends stamping and shopping!
Register here by May 20. Prepayment is necessary to make sure I have enough of everything on hand. Space is limited so register soon. Also, the earlier you register, the more prize drawing tickets you will receive at the door!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are coming soon!
I can start taking orders May 25. I’ll order the materials on June 1, and I’ll begin shipping them out once I receive the materials and get the books and shares assembled, hopefully that same week.
Click here for more details!
Eastern Palace Bundles
The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog goes live June 1, but you can order the brand new Eastern Palace Bundles now! Through May 31, you can order these exclusive bundles, and get a head start on making beautiful projects with these amazing new products. Included in this early release are three of the new In Colors: Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, and Tranquil Tide.
These products will still be available after May 31, BUT this incredible deal will not!
(If you join my team now, you can order these items individually as well as the bundles, PLUS other new products in the new catalog NOW!)
Get these terrific Bundles now by clicking on the images below:
May Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
May’s FREE gift is a pack of Metallic Enamel Shapes. Each pack contains:
- 100 enamel shapes, 50 each in gold and silver foil.
- 1 sheet per color: gold and silver
- Each sheet has 15 mini circles, 10 small circles, 10 hearts, and 15 stars.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Gum Ball Rewards
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!