Welcome to the August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! Can you believe it’s already time for schools to start back up?! The return to school after summer vacation is a really big deal for students, teachers, school workers and the parents who are left home alone. To honor this big event, we have created projects with a back to school theme. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! I used the *Apple Harvest bundle, *Playful Piggy Dies, and **Amazing Phrasing stamp set to create my Slimline card for today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list below.
* Apple Harvest bundle, Apple Blossoms Dies, and Playful Piggy Dies will be available to order 1-30 September 2022.
** Amazing Phrasing stamp set is available only until 31 August 2022, as a free Sale-a-bration item.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Paper Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 7″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 3-1/2″
- Sweet Sorbet CS layer cut to 3-3/8″ x 8-3/8″
- Basic White CS layer cut to x 3-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
- Basic White CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Apple Harvest stamp set:
- apple in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS
Stamped with the Amazing Phrasing stamp set:
- sentiments in Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party inks onto the Basic White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- apple in Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party
Cut using the Apple Blossoms Dies:
Cut using the Playful Piggy Dies:
- wagon from a scrap of Texture Chic Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- wheels and handle from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Cut using the Witch Hat Builder Punch:
- stars from a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- wheels and handle glued onto the DSP wagon
- apple glued onto the back of the wagon
- apple and wagon glued onto the Basic White CS layer
- stars glued around sentiments and apple – I dropped them from several inches above, and glued them where they landed. A few landed on top of the apple, so I re-dropped them.
- Sweet Sorbet CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Basic White CS layer glued onto the Sweet Sorbet CS layer
- plain Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the August 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
These items will be available to order 1-30 September 2022:
- Apple Blossoms Dies (160255)
- Playful Piggy Dies (160254)
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code CEU2VPJU – receive this month’s free tutorial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS during Sale-a-bration you will also receive the gorgeous Making Plans Collection FREE! Off er only lasts through 21 August, so join now!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!