It’s time for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop (IRBH) for March! This month’s theme is Easter. For my project, I used the Welcome Easter stamp set, Sending Flowers Dies, and Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper to decorate a mini Pizza Box. It’s the perfect size for some sweet treats, and oh so easy!
Be sure to hop around to all the blogs. I know I can’t wait to see all the great projects made by this talented group!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S welcome easter welcome easter welcome easter
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- DSP cut to 3-3/8″ x 7/8″ (4 pieces)
Stamped with the Welcome Easter stamp set:
- rabbit in Smoky Slate ink (stamped off once) onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- bee in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the large piece of DSP
Cut using the Sending Flowers Dies:
Cut using the 1/2″ Circle Punch:
- notch in the middle of one of the small DSP strips (for the front of the box)
Cut using Paper Snips:
- fussy cut the rabbit
Colored using markers:
- bee wings and body using a White Stampin’ Chalk Marker
- bee body using a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker (on top of the dried white chalk ink)
- rabbit eyes using a Journaling Pen
- rabbit ears, feet, and nose in Melon Mambo ink using a Blender Pen
Put it all together:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, then folded to assemble the pizza box
- square DSP glued onto the top of the box
- DSP strip with punched notch glued onto the front of the box
- 3 remaining DSP strips glued onto the other 3 sides of the box
- sentiment and rabbit adhered onto the DSP layer on the top of the box using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s the InKing Royalty Easter hop:
Thank you for hopping with us today! After reading my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next stop, Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo. If you get lost during the hop, use this lineup as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Susan Fields at Very Simply Susan
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!