It’s time for the July 2020 ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is My Favorite Bundle. How anyone can pick just one favorite out of this Annual Catalog, I have no idea, so I chose a bundle that I hadn’t used yet, the So Much Happy Bundle. What a fun sounding name for a super fun bundle! My card is Happy Happy Happy! There are numerous ways to complete the sentiment, like birthday, anniversary, retirement, etc. I left mine without for now until I decide when to use it. I will probably sstamp the word birthday on the inside of the card base so it is hidden by the part of the card front where the green streamer is.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S July 2020 ICS Blog Hop July 2020 ICS Blog Hop July 2020 ICS Blog Hop July 2020 ICS Blog Hop
Here’s the bundle:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
Stamped with the So Much Happy stamp set:
- assorted balloons in Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, and Pacific Point onto scraps of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Happy Dies:
- stamped balloons
- 3 streamers, one from each color CS (Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, and Melon Mambo)
- HAPPY from the front of the card base 3 times
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- streamers glued onto the front of the card base, above each HAPPY
- balloons glued or adhered using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the front of the card base
- NOTE: I cut some of the dimensionals into skinny pieces so they wouldn’t show inside the card
- When I decide which sentiment to use, I will stamp it on the inside of the card base in Pacific Point ink.
Here’s the July 2020 ICS Blog Hop:
Click on the button below to hop to the next stop and see what Tricia Butts of Tricia’s Stamping Creations has in store for you today!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6VQYQF43 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!