It’s time for the June 2019 OSAT Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Something Old, Something New. We’re featuring new products used along with products that carried over from previous catalogs. For my projects, I used the new A Little Lace stamp set with the returning Stitched Shapes Dies. The treat box fits a Reese’s Big Cup. Hopefully it will make it to its intended recipient – I do love a Big Cup!
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see all the great projects created by this awesome group of stampers! Scroll down to see the June 2019 OSAT Blog Hop list.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS card layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS box layer cut to 2-5/8″ x 2-1/8″
- Soft Sea Foam CS cut to 5″ x 8″, and score 1″ from each long side, then scored at 1″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 7″
Stamped with the A Little Lace stamp set:
- two card sentiments in Rococo Rose ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- floral image in Rococo Rose, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Balmy Blue inks onto both Very Vanilla CS layers
- NOTE: I colored the different parts of the floral stamp using Stampin’ Write markers, then stamped.
- box sentiment in Rococo Rose onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS (I used a marker to color just that part of the stamp)
Cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies:
- the three stamped sentiments
- three circles from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- die cut circles and sentiments glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer as shown
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder
- angled the edges of the 6 tabs using Paper Snips
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the lid of the box
- die cut sentiment and Soft Sea Foam circle glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- all tabs glued to the inside of the adjacent side
- inserted Reese’s Big Cup and closed lid
Here’s the June 2019 OSAT Blog Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, precut/prescored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/sailing-home-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!