Welcome to the June 2021 IRBH (InKing Royalty Blog Hop.) During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature stars. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list farther down this post.
I used two stamp sets – one stamp from each – and card stock to create today’s card. It’s a simple card. It’s all about the colors and the heat embossed stars.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S June 2021 IRBH June 2021 IRBH June 2021 IRBH June 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Polished Pink CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Basic White CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White Thick CS cut to 2-3/8″ x 3/4″ for the sentiment
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Hats Off stamp set:
- stars in Versamark ink onto the Night of Navy CS layer, then heat embossed in white
Stamped using the To the Moon stamp set:
- sentiment in Polished Pink ink onto the 2-3/8″ x 3/4″ Basic White Thick CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Polished Pink CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Basic White CS layer glued onto the Polished Pink CS layer
- Night of Navy CS layer with stars glues onto the Basic White CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Night of Navy CS layer
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the June 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code HNEVZTGJ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!