Welcome to the March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! As we prepare for Spring, flowers are always on our minds. We are sharing flower-themed projects with you today and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group and you don’t want to miss it!I Thank you for stopping by today.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Polished Pink card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Easter Friends stamp set:
- sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
Colored using the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks:
- vines onto the Granny Apple Green CS layer in Granny Apple Green ink using a Sponge Dauber
- flowers onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS in Polished Pink and Melon Mambo inks using a Blending Brush
- leaves around the flowers in Granny Apple Green ink using a Sponge Dauber
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips Scissors:
- fussy cut the flowers & leaves
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- white ribbon wrapped around the Granny Apple Green CS layer and adhered on the back with Tear & Tape
- Granny Apple Green CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment adhered over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- flowers adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- pearls applied onto two of the flower centers and onto the Granny Apple Green CS layer
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the March 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code EUZ4NCS9 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!