Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs, and this month’s song is “I Don’t Want to Wait ’til Christmas.” You can play it near the bottom of this post. We are half-way through the year, so there’s no better time to start thinking about the joy of Christmas. For my card, I used the Mistletoe Season stamp set, the Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper. Check it out below. And be sure to hop to all the other InKing Royalty Blog Hop participants!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 5-3/8″
- Old Olive CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Mistletoe Season stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch:
Cut using the 2″ Circle Punch:
- a scrap of the DSP
Embossed using the Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Embossing Folder:
- Old Olive CS
- NOTE: For some reason the embossed wreath doesn’t show up very well in the photos, but it looks awesome in real life!
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Real Red CS glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the Real Red CS
- Old Olive CS glued over the DSP
- adhered Real Red ribbon onto the Old Olive CS using Tear & Tape (or Snail)
- sentiment glued onto the DSP circle
- DSP circle adhered over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Red Rhinestones applied to the sentiment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Be sure to check out all the stops along the hop! You don’t want to miss any of the projects made by this talented group of stampers! Next up is Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
Or use this list if you get lost along the hop:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the song:
Here are three amazing limited time offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
3) Paper Pumpkin Sale:
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free product!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!