Welcome to the November 2021 IRBH! This month’s theme is Pretty Packages & Tags, and we’re featuring Christmas gift packaging. I used the All Dressed Up Dies with the Merry Snowflakes Bundle (Merry Snowflakes stamp set and Stitched Snowflakes Dies) and the Whimsy & Wonder designer Series paper to create a cute little bag that can hold any number of small gifts.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S November 2021 IRBH November 2021 IRBH November 2021 IRBH November 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Merry Snowflakes stamp set:
- snowflake in Polished Pink ink onto the front of the purse
Cut using the All Dressed Up Dies:
- 2 pieces of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the body of the purse (green)
- 1 piece of Whimsy & Wonder DSP using the same die (pink)
- 2 straps cut from the pink DSP
- latch cut from a scrap of Mint Macaron card stock (CS)
- 4 buckle pieces cut from a scrap of Silver Foil paper
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- trimmed down the pink DSP purse half to about 1/4″ smaller on each side than the green purse
Cut using the Stitched Snowflakes Dies:
- snowflake out of the center of the pink DSP front piece
Assembled the bag:
- burnished the folds in the bag with a Bone Folder
- glued the tabs of each half of the purse onto the inside of the other half
- bottom tabs glued together to form the bottom of the purse
- pink straps threaded through silver buckles and glued onto the purse, one strap on the front and one on the back
- pink DSP glued onto the front of the purse so that stamped snowflake shows through the die cut hole
- Polished Pink gem applied onto the center of the snowflake using my Take Your Pick tool
- tiny magnets adhered onto the latch and the inside of the purse using Mini Glue Dots…
Here’s the November 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <——- YOU ARE HERE!
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code XCPCA4UY – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!