Welcome to the October 2020 ICS Blog Hop! This month we’re featuring Designer Series Paper. I used the Plaid Tidings DSP for my note card and envelope. Plaid Tidings is one of the DSPs on sale this month. You can see all of them here.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2020 ICS October 2020 ICS October 2020 ICS October 2020 ICS
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) strips cut to 1/2″ x 3″ (assorted patterns) I used 9 strips
- DSP layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Cajun Craze CS layer cut to 3-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Pretty Peacock CS layer cut to 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- DSP layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- DSP cut to 5″ x 3″ for the envelope
Stamped with the Gathered Together stamp set:
- sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto the 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ DSP layer
Cut with the Envelopes Dies:
- 5″ x 3″ DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP layer glued onto the front of the note card base
- nine 1/2″ DSP strips glued onto the 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP layer
- sentiment glued onto the Pretty Peacock CS layer
- Pretty Peacock CS layer glued onto the Cajun Craze CS layer
- Cajun Craze CS layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the DSP strips
- 3 star elements applied on the card front using a Take Your Pick tool
Lined the envelope:
- die cut DSP glued onto the inside of the envelope flap
- flap folded over and burnished with a Bone Folder
Here’s the October 2020 ICS Blog Hop:
Click on the Next button to hop to the next stop, Cheryl Hamilton of Create With Cheryl:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color! The Plaid Tidings DSP has a lot of colors in it. There are the ones I see in the patterns I used today. The main colors I see are Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, and Crumb Cake.
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!