Welcome to the Anything but the Holidays Blog Hop! Today we are using products from the 2017 Holiday Catalog in a non-holiday way. My card is made using the new Season to Sparkle Bundle (Season to Sparkle stamp set and Chandelier Thinlits Dies.) It comes with an assortment of dangles to hang from the chandelier, including pine cones, Christmas ornaments, spiders, hearts, and assorted gems, so you can see that this is really a year-round bundle. I chose the hearts to make a Love themed card for today.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Real Red CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- * Very Vanilla CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Real Red CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
- * Very Vanilla CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- * these two pieces can be either the thick or the regular Very Vanilla CS
Stamped with the Season to Sparkle stamp set:
- chandelier in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS, then heat embossed in silver
- heart dangles in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Very Vanilla CS strip
Die cut using the Chandelier Thinlits Dies:
- heart dangles
Cut using Paper Snips:
Assembled the card:
- sentiment strip glued onto the Real Red CS strip
- chandelier and dangles glued onto the 3-3/4″ x 5″ Very Vanilla CS layer (the top of the chandelier hung over the top edge, but I trimmed it in another step*
- chandelier layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- *top of chandelier trimmed flush with the top of the card with Paper Snips
- sentiment strip stack adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- applied two Real Red enamel hearts to the sentiment area
Here’s the hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Only 3 days left to register for the
Merry Little Christmas Mega Suite Class!
A Class in Two Parts
September 9, 2017
10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
Candy’s Stamping Studio, Atlanta, GA
Let me know if you need directions.
In this two part class you’ll make Christmas cards and coordinating gift packaging. You can sign up for just one, but why not sign up for both and have matching cards and gifts, and save money?
You’ll make 6 cards using products from the suite.
You’ll make 4 gift bags and boxes, complete with tags and decoration.
Parts 1 & 2, $28
Save when you register for both!
CLICK HERE to register by September 6.
When you register for the class AND you:
– buy one of the two bundles included in the Mega Suite, I will give you a $10 gift certificate for Stampin’ Up! product at the class.
– buy both bundles, I will give you a $20 gift certificate for Stampin’ Up! product at the class!
Merry Little Labels Bundle Carols of Christmas Bundle
buy the clear mount bundle buy the clear mount bundle
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!