Welcome to the September 2021 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s projects feature candy and treats, so prepare your sweet tooth for some wonderful inspiration. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Okay, so what do you do when you’ve spent days packing for a long weekend stamping retreat, and only remember you committed to do a blog hop the night before it goes live? Oops! Well, I didn’t want to undo all that packing, so first I checked to see what I could get to easily. Stamps and inks no, but dies yes. I was able to maneuver a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine out of its box. And I got to a Tombstone Treat Box. Okay, that would have to do. Of course, the project had to be quick and easy so I could get my post done in time. What I came up with is a spooky tombstone with twigs and fallen leaves, that you can put goodies in.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S September 2021 InKing September 2021 InKing September 2021 InKing September 2021 InKing https://stampcandy.net/blog-hop/september-2021-irbh-candy-treats
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut using the Intricate Leaves Dies:
- several of the small leaves and 3 branches from scraps of Basic Black card stock (CS)
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
- frame from a scrap of Basic Grey CS
Put it all together:
- burnished the folds in the box base and lid with a Bone Folder, then folded them to assemble (The box comes with peel off adhesive already attached!)
- frame glued onto the front of the tombstone (top of the lid)
- leaves glued along the bottom of the front
- That’s it! Easy Peasy, Toil & Trouble! Or is it Bubble Bubble, Lemon Squeezy?
Here’s the September 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Only 15 More Days of Sale-a-bration!
Any order of $300 or more automatically qualifies you to receive the amazing In Your Words stamp set for free!
How would you like to get a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Join my team of Candy Hearts (we have a lot of fun!) and you get to choose $125 in products and pay only $99 and get Free Shipping! During Sale-a-bration you also get to choose a free bundle on top of all that! Here are the bundles you can choose from:
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code GXVMKCYB – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!