Welcome to the September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! It’s almost the time of year for all things spooky and fun. And Stampin’ Up! has all you need to make sure your treats are the cutest on the block. So today we’re sharing Halloween treat ideas. I used the Cracker & Treat Box Dies to create a cute little treat holder. I decorated some Designer Series Paper with washi tape, and added Metallic Mesh Ribbon which reminds me of silvery cobwebs. I used the Scary Cute stamp set for the sentiment – I inked only half of the sentiment at a time and stamped onto separate pieces of card stock.
After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Paper Trimmer:
- Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 6″ x 6″
- Basic White Thick CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 1″ (2 pieces)
Applied Glitter Washi Tape:
- onto the DSP between the rows of stars, alternating colors
Stamped with the Scary Cute stamp set:
- half of the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto each Basic White Thick CS piece
Die cut using the Cracker & Treat Box Dies:
Cut using the Witch Hat Builder Punch:
- one small star from Old Olive Glitter Washi Tape
- one small star from Highland Heather Washi Tape
- TIP: When you press the punch, hold it closed until you can remove the star using a piercing tool. Then allow the punch to open, and tap gently on its side to release the scrap.
Cut using Paper Snips:
- 2 pieces of 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbonx
Assembled the Treat Box:
- gently burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder
- adhered one end panel over the opposite end panel with Tear & Tape
- pinched together ends and tied ribbon around them and into a bow (Put in treats before closing the second end.)
- adhered sentiments onto two sides of the box, using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- applied the washi tape stars onto the sentiments
Here’s the September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Lisa Graham of Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Brian King of Stamp With Brian
- Joanne Whittington of The Inky Dragon
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code QAQPMHKV – receive this month’s free tutorial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!