Welcome to the September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s blog hop is dedicated to leaves. As the weather begins to cool, the leaves begin to change colors and fall from the trees.I used the Cottage Wreaths Bundle to create a wreath of Autumnal leaves, and I used cardstock to construct a door on which to hang it. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Royals have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Paper Trimmer:
- Soft Suede Cardstock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Thick CS strips cut to 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Thick CS strips cut to 1/2″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Thick CS strip cut to 1/2″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla Thick CS panels cut to 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (2 pieces)
Die Cut using the All That Dies:
- banner from a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
Stamped with the Cottage Wreaths stamp set:
- sentiment in Cajun Craze ink onto the die cut banner
Die cut using the Country Wreaths Dies:
- leaves from scrap of Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Soft Suede CS
- bow from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS
Die cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
- a wreath from a scrap of Soft Suede CS, using 2 of the dies, as a base for the leaves
Made door knob:
- cut a circle from a wooden Textural Element using Paper Snips
- coated circle with Versamark ink, then Copper Embossing Powder, then heat set it (Tweezers come in very handy for this.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- When attaching the following outer strips, I put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back, but not on the last 1/2″ at each end
- 5-1/4″ strips adhered onto the two long sides of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS layer
- 4″ strips adhered onto the two short sides of the same layer
- slipped Paper Snips under each corner and cut diagonally through both strip ends, to create the mitered corners
- put a Stampin’ Dimensional under each mitered corner
- 3″ strip adhered onto the center of the layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- two 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ panels adhered in the rectangles using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- door knob adhered onto one of the strips using a Mini Glue Dot
- glue applied onto the die cut Soft Suede wreath, then leaves attached all the way around
- bow glued onto the leaves
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- wreath glued onto the front of the “door”
- sentiment adhered in the center of the wreath using a Stampin’ Dimensional, tucking the left end under the leaves
- remaining 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the September 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code QAQPMHKV – receive this month’s free tutorial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!