It’s time for the April 2019 ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is It’s a Spring Thing!!! For my project I made a thank you card (we need these all year round) using the Floral Statements stamp set, and I watercolored it in Spring time colors.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see all the great Spring projects from this talented group of stampers!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Daffodil Delight card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Floral Statements stamp set:
- THANKS image in Stazon jet black ink onto a piece of Shimmery White CS
Die cut using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits:
- stamped image
- Basic Black CS layer
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer
Colored using an Aqua Painter:
- flowers in Daffodil Delight ink
- leaves and stems in Pear Pizzazz Ink
- NOTE: I use a Clear Acrylic Block as my pallette. I either daub on some ink from an ink pad, or put on a drop or two from an ink refill. When I’m done, the ink rinses right off with cold water.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- die cut Pear Pizzazz CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- die cut Basic Black CS layer glued onto the Pear Pizzazz layer
- stamped and watercolored layer glued onto the Basic Black layer
- 3 sequins glued onto the top layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Click the Next button to hop on to the next stop and see what Anastasia Radloff of stampinblondie.com has made:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by April 10:
- Make 6 gorgeous cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for assorted occasions including love, celebration, and thanks
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, and the precut/prescored card kits.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options:
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code G – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!