Welcome to the Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop for March 2017. This month our theme is the “Last call for Sale-a-Bration.” Did you know that Sale-a-Bration finishes at the end of this month?? NOW is the time to make sure you have collected all the wonderful Sale-a-Bration products for FREE that won’t be available after this month, such as the Make a Medallion stamp set I’ve used on today’s card. Only until March 31, you will receive:
- a free Sale-a-bration item for every $50 you spend on an order.
- plus extra Stampin’ Rewards on an individual or workshop order of $250.
- two extra stamp sets of any value with the purchase of a Starter Kit.
Sale-a-bration items are now available only while supplies last. At least two items – the Card Tin and the 6×6 Glimmer Paper Assortment – are already sold out. Don’t wait! If you are in the US, you can shop my online store here, or buy your Starter Kit here. Scroll down to see the Sale-a-bration items that are still available.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, or you may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you hop along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.I can’t wait to see what all the talented folks in this group have for us today! At the moment you are visiting Candy Ford at Stamp Candy.
Here’s what I made:
Scroll down to see how I made this card, and to purchase the products I used.
Here’s a guide for the hop:
Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects!
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Wisteria Wonder card stock (CS) to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
Stamped with the Make a Medallion stamp set:
- first medallion image in Wisteria Wonder ink onto Wisteria Wonder CS
- second medallion image in Perfect Plum ink over the first medallion image
- sentiment in Perfect Plum ink within the medallions
Stamped with the Oh So Succulent stamp set:
- small flower in Wisteria Wonder ink all over the front of the Wisteria Wonder card base
Die cut using the Layered Circles Framelits:
- stamped medallion image
- Elegant Eggplant CS a little larger than the stamped image circle
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper a little larger than the Elegant Eggplant circle
Assembled the card:
- the three die cut circles glued together, then adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s what I used:
(The items with a price of $0.00 are SAB items that you can only earn by purchasing $50 in product.)
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog, Stamp Candy, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Sale-a-bration items are now available
only while supplies last.
Don’t wait if there’s anything you still want!
You will always earn a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend on an order with me. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you a free stamp set of your choice! See the Gum Ball Rewards page for details.
Click here to shop my online store!
Paper Pumpkin 3 month prepaid subscription is only $55, but only through March 31! It’s the easiest way to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item! Get it here.
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2 per month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! Get it here.
March Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
March’s gift is a pack of Metallic Foil Doilies! Each pack contains 24 doilies: 6 each of 2 sizes in 2 colors.
Click here to shop my online store!
How to use the Hostess Code:
- Go to my online store and create or sign in to your online account. Be sure that I am listed as your demonstrator.
- Shop! Add the items you want to your cart.
- Enter the Hostess Code before Checkout.
Click on image to enlarge.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!