Welcome to the February 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Birthdays. I used the Tropical Oasis Suite to make this birthday card.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You don’t want to miss any of the great projects made by this talented group! Scroll down to see the list.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″ (pink leaves and flamingos)
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Memories & More Card (MM) layer cut to 4″ x 2-3/4″ (green with pink flamingos)
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Timeless Tropical stamp set:
- sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the larger Basic Black CS layer
- MM layer glued onto the smaller Basic Black CS layer
- smaller Basic Black CS layer glued onto the DSP layer, lining it up on the right side
- 2 pieces of braided linen trim adhered onto the left side of the layers using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back
- larger Basic Black CS layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- “enjoy” sticker from the MM card pack applied onto the card front
- leaf trinket adhered onto the linen trim using a Mini Glue Dot
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the February 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—–————- YOU ARE HERE
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!