It’s time for the August edition of the Inspire, Create, & Share Blog Hop! This month our theme is Passion for Punches. I’ve decided to feature a brand new punch from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which is now live!) It’s called the Sprig Punch and it’s part of the new Joyous Noel Suite on pages 28-29. You can buy it bundled with the Peaceful Noel stamp set to save 10%!
For some reason I keep calling this a Twig Punch instead of Sprig Punch. Even though “Sprig” makes more sense, once I get something wrong like that in my head, it’s hard to remember the right word. So if I missed correcting “Twig” anywhere in this post, know that I mean “Sprig.”
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 12″ x 3-1/4″
- scored DSP along the long side at 4″, 6″, and 10″
- scored DSP along the short side at 2″
Cut using Paper Snips:
- cut away the two 2″ x 1-1/4″ sections from the DSP
Stamped with the Peaceful Noel stamp set:
- sentiment in Merry Merlot ink onto a scrap of Shimmery White cardstock (CS)
Cut using the Sprig Punch:
- 3 sprigs from a scrap of Tranquil Tide CS
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
Decorated the box:
- DSP glued onto a Lustrous White Mini Gable Box
- *excess pieces trimmed around the top flaps of the box using Paper Snips
- folded in bottom flaps of box, first the long tab with two arms, then the two short sides, then tucked in the long flap with one arm
- put treats in the box, then closed the top by tucking the top tabs through the slots on the end tabs
- ribbon tied around the box and tied in a bow, then *notched the ends of the ribbon using Paper Snips
- sprigs glued onto the back of the sentiment
- sentiment adhered onto the front of the box, over the ribbon, using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s where you click to get to the next stop on the hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!