This month on the ICS Blog Hop we’re featuring three returning colors. I’ve used the Varied Vases bundle (Varied Vases stamp set and Vases Builder Punch) to create a card that uses all three.
Here are the colors:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ (Blackberry Bliss pattern)
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) cut to 3-1/2″ x 4″ (Coastal Cabana pattern)
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
- Nature’s Poem DSP cut to 3-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 5/8″
Stamped with the Varied Vases stamp set:
- vase in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- 3 flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Flirty Flamingo CS
- 3 stems in Coastal Cabana ink onto the 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto the 3-1/8″ x 5/8″ Whisper White CS strip
Cut using the Vases Builder Punch:
- stamped images: vase and 3 flowers
- 2 leaves from a scrap of the Tea Room SDSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Nature’s Poem DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Tea Room SDSP layer glued onto the Nature’s Poem DSP layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Tea Room SDSP layer
- vase, leaves, and flowers glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Nature’s Poem DSP strip
- Nature’s Poem DSP strip adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- one Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dot applied to the sentiment
Here’s the hop:
Click the Next button to hop to the next stop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 2 amazing limited time offers from Stampin’ Up!:
1) Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!