It’s time for the InKing Royalty December blog hop. This month we’re sharing how we wrap it up for the holidays, using our Stampin’ Up! products in gift wrapping. Since my husband and I spend Christmas at the homes of relatives, we have a lot of Christmas gifts to fit into the trunk of our car. I knew that any kind of bows would be crushed, so I decided to decorate the wrapped gifts with flat ornamentation. I’ve used a few different stamp sets and embellishments. I’m sharing a few of them with you today.
After reading my post, be sure to check out all the other stops on the hop. You don’t want to miss any of the talent in this group. Plus Jenny Hall is joining us as guest hopper this month!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Merry Little Labels stamp set:
- Let It Snow tag onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) – some in Garden Green ink and some in Real Red ink
- No Peeking tag onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) – some in Garden Green ink and some in Real Red ink
- Just For You tag (not shown) onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) – some in Garden Green ink and some in Real Red ink
Stamped with the Labels to Love stamp set:
- Merry Christmas tag onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) – some in Garden Green ink and some in Real Red ink
Stamped with the Festive Phrases stamp set:
- Merry & Bright image onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) in Basic Black ink
- Happy Holidays elf image onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) in Basic Black ink
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- lights on the Merry & Bright tags in Garden Green and Real Red
- Happy Holidays elf tags in Real Red and Basic Gray
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- Let It Snow tags, No Peeking tags, Just For You tags, and Merry Christmas tags
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- Merry & Bright tags with a square die
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- Happy Holidays elf tags
Attached to the gifts:
- punched holes in all the tags with a 1/16″ Circle Punch
- ran a double strand of Silver Metallic Thread through each hole and tied onto the tag
- thread adhered to the gift with Fast Fuse
- Fast Fuse covered with an embellishment, such as a ribbon bow, or Green Sprigs, or a Stitched Felt Embellishment
Here’s the Wrap It Up blog hop:
If you get stuck during the hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jenny Hall at Jenny Hall Designs
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Here are today’s colors:
Click on each one to see everything that comes in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours beginning December 27 HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email email@example.com or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!