The Clear Tiny Treat Boxes are perfect for so many things. Here I’ve decorated them for Christmas and filled them with red and green jelly beans. I plan to put one at each place setting at Christmas dinner. I may even attach names to them to use as place cards.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2″ x 9″
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 1-1/8″ x 1-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1″ x 1-1/4″
Stamped with the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set:
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the Whisper White CS piece
Assembled the project:
- assembled Clear Tiny Treat box (It’s easy to fold in the flaps to make the box)
- filled box with jelly beans (I used green and red Jelly Bellies)
- closed the lid and wrapped the DSP around the box, with the jelly beans showing on both sides, then glued the ends together on the bottom of the box
- NOTE: do not glue the DSP to the box itself, because the DSP “belly band” should slide off of the box to open
- wrapped about 30″ Quilted Christmas Ribbon around the box and tied it in a bow on top (You can tell by the topmost photo that I tied those bows in a hurry!)
- sentiment glued onto the Garden Green CS piece
- Garden Green CS piece adhered to the front of the box with Stampin’ Dimensionsals – I made sure the dimensionals were on either side of the ribbon, so the ribbon could be loosened easily
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!