These cute little party favors for a child’s birthday party are really easy to make. It’s a simple box with some punched circles glued onto the front to resemble Lego blocks. The colors are from the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, and Pool Party. I made them to coordinate with some other things I made for a presentation of projects for a child’s birthday party.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- card stock (CS) cut to 6-3/8″ x 4-3/4″, then scored according to the diagram below
- along the 6-3/8″ side, scored at 5/8″, 2-7/8″ 3-1/2″, 5-3/4″, and 6-3/8″
- along the 4-3/4″ side, scored at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, and 4-1/8″
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the cardstock according to the diagram below (after burnishing all the score lines with a Bone Folder)
- cut away the green areas
- cut solid lines
Stamped with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set:
- Happy Birthday onto the back of the boxes in the same color ink
Cut using the 3/4″ Circle Punch:
- 18 circles from the same color CS for each box
Assembled the boxes:
- burnished the folds in the card stock with a Bone Folder, before cutting with Paper Snips
- 3 punched circles glued together – make 6 of these
- box glued together up one side (flap at far right glued to the inside of the flap at far left)
- bottom flaps of box glued together
- 6 circle stacks glued onto the front of the box
- inserted raisins and closed box
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog info coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!