Today I’m sharing some little treat boxes I made with the new Dinoroar Designer Series Paper and the Dino Days stamp set. It’s the same basic box I shared a few days ago – you can see that post here. It holds a Reese’s Big Cup perfectly. I made these for our Candy Hearts team play date. I thought the playful paper pattern was appropriate for the occasion. (And everyone got their treat – I didn’t eat them all before they got there.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5″ x 8″, and scored 1″ from each long side, then scored across at 1″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 7″
Stamped with the Dino Days stamp set:
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- footprints in Old Olive ink around the sentiment
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
Assembled the cbox:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder
- angled the edges of the 6 tabs using Paper Snips
- all tabs glued to the inside of the adjacent side
- inserted Reese’s Big Cup and closed lid
- sentiment glued onto the lid (I placed the sentiment wherever I thought it looked best on each box, according to the paper pattern.)
- Mossy Meadow thread wrapped around the box and tied in a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, precut/prescored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!