The Silver Gable Boxes are so pretty and so versatile. Don’t you just love products like that? Today I’ve decorated one for a bridesmaid’s gift. One stamp, an embossing folder, and some ribbon turned the simple box into a frilly gift, full of nail polish, lip glass, etc. – all pink of course.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Powder Pink card stock (CS) cut to fit the top panel of the box, as shown
Stamped with the Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set:
- sentiment in Smoky Slate ink onto the Powder Pink CS piece
Embossed using one of the Petal Pair Embossing Folders (TIEF):
- sides of the box (see below for details)
Assembled the project:
- burnished all the folds in the box with a Bone Folder to give it nice crisp edges
- used a Heat Tool to warm the adhered seam of the box and pulled it apart
- ran the box through the Big Shot twice, once on each side, with the TIEF
- glued the box back together at the seam
- assembled box, tucking the two end flaps down into the box
- put gifts inside the box with some shreddie, then tied the top closed with a piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon
- adhered Powder Pink all the way ribbon around the sides of the box using Tear & Tape
- adhered the sentiment onto the box panel using Tear & Tape
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Swatch Books & Product Shares
Order by May 31 to receive them early- to mid-June. Click here for details and to order!
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!